Legislative Open House & Capitol Visit
Event: Legislator Meet & Greet
When: January 25th-26th
325 E Hustan Ave
Fort Pierre, SD 57532
Don't miss this opportunity to get involved with the South Dakota Legislative process. Legislative advocacy is one of the top values provided to Independent Insurance Agents and YOUR participation makes a difference in how your representation votes. Legislators appreciate your professional input on pros and cons on insurance issues. All members are invited to attend.
- Visit IIASD office and Board of Directors meeting
- Legislative Open House
- Socialize with Young Agents and Board of Directors
- Division of Insurance Tour and Overview of Operations
- Capitol Visit with Lobbyist Randy Moses – sit in on Committee Hearings
- Learn about the legislative process
- Lunch at the Capitol
- See the House and Senate in session
YOU are the strongest link to getting the best information to legislators. Join us in getting to know those who can regulate our industry and your future.
If you have any questions or for more information about the event you can contact Mike Chrysler at the IIASD office 1-605-224-6234.