More than 325 member agencies and branches with over 1,275 member employees chose the
Independent Insurance Agents of South Dakota (IIASD) to act as their link to quality legislative and regulatory representation. IIASD also serves as the state’s premier provider of insurance agent’s education and acts as a resource for all areas of the industry.
IIASD Mission Statement is:
To promote and support sound principles in the transaction of the business of insurance, encourage confidence and good will among its members, maintain a high standard of integrity and service and promote and support good public relations with our companies and insurance consumers.
· Legally licensed producer or corporation operating as a local insurance agency
· Maintain an office for transacting business within the State of SD
· Hold himself/herself out in good faith as an insurance producer in accordance with the
provisions of the insurance laws in the State of South Dakota
· Pay annual dues as determined by the BOD
· Understand that membership in the IIASD includes membership in the IIABA
Click Below for IIASD Membership Application
· Non-voting membership established for agents selling the lines of life and health and crop only.
Click Below for IIASD Associate Member Application